Friday, January 15, 2010

Shooting with the Evans Family

On New Years Day we went shooting with my family in the desert. It was a lot of fun! We had a few 9mm hand guns, a 22 hand gun and a few shot guns, a 12 gauge shot gun, and a .308 rifle. I shot all of them except for the .308 that was a big gun and I was a little frightened. My girls even shot the guns. I didn't get a picture of Abby though because I was feeding Matthew and by the time I was done Abby had already shot with Brendon. Also I didn't get any of the guys shooting. I must have taken pictures and then gone over to help with the kids.

The group getting ready to shoot the guns.

Karen getting some pointers/help from Reddin.
Grandpa helping out Sawyer.
She doesn't look too sure of herself.
I am shooting Brendon's .22 handgun. What a natural!
The kids playing around in the desert, away from the shooting range.
Steph taking a crack at the gun while Reddin and Trav look on.
Megan shooting Marcus's .9mm, look at her form.
Grandma watching her boys Matthew and Collin.
Aunt Megan helping the kids get a snack.

Matthew and Adele just laying around.
Collin and Trav.

No comments: