Saturday, December 06, 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday Abby!

Yet again for another one of my children's birthday I am in the hospital. Luckily this one I could leave so we could have a party for Abby. I went for ease since my life is a little crazy with trying to be with Matthew, my girls, Brendon, clean up my house a little, sleep, and etc. So, we did her birthday at the park and I bought a veggie tray, chips, and cookies so I didn't have to make anything. It turned out really well. It was a beautiful day and she got lots of nice things. Thank you to all who came and gave Abby presents, even if she wasn't too interested in opening them. She just wanted to go off and play, and when she wants to do something there is no stopping her. She was throwing a fit and doing anything but opening them, so I opened her gifts with my niece, Payton's, help.
Payton helping out.
What a cutie!
Abby started off really good. It think this is present #2 after this she was done opening presents. Probably because that gift had the sun glasses in it. She wanted them on and she wanted to go.
Abby in actionBeing the great mom I am I forced her to open as many as I could get her to open.
Payton and Abby making sand angels. Well more like Payton making a sand angel while Abby copies her and just lays in the sand.
The adults standing around visiting while the kids played.
Happy Birthday!

No comments: