So I started to do this Christmas card in hopes to get it out before Christmas, well that didn't happen so I finally got it done even if it is the day after Christmas. Such is my life these days. I am very busy with Matthew and then you throw 2 other children, a husband, a house, and trying to get stuff done for Christmas and that makes for a busy Carrie who can hardly think about anything more than an hour ahead of me. Also, I am learning to prioritize and realize to only do what is most important at the time, hence this card getting out after Christmas. Oh well, it still is the season right? Hope you enjoy.
2 comments:
way super cute! Its only late after the new year. You have such an amazing little family. You are doing a great job as a mother.
Just remember, it will get better. Having a new baby is so hard (especially one that has been so sick), but in a few months you'll have forgotten all the day-to-day hard stuff and really start enjoying having 3 kids.
Post a Comment