Well, as you can tell it has been a while. I have been wanting to hop on here and do posts but it is time consuming and I have very little of that. The holiday's were fun but quite stressful. I lost a month and so I was very behind and then I didn't have a lot of time to complete what I needed to. Needless to say lots of late nights but amazingly enough it all got done. We had fun at our various parties. We started off with a Hatch family party on the 15th and I am sure glad I purchased ornaments to hand out to each family last year so that wasn't a worry or stress. On the 19th we had an Evans' family party where we ate Flora's Specials and had a program. On December 20th I had a Christmas party with my girlfriends which was a blast. We had dinner, played rockband, did a gift exchange and visited. Then came Christmas Eve with dinner and a program at my parents. Christmas day was a stressful one and I had very little sleep. We had to talk to my sister and my brother who are on missions and then make it to both families. I love Christmas time but this year I was glad to get it over with. We were still really busy after Christmas because we blessed Matthew at home on the 28th and on the 29th we celebrated my mom's birthday with a progressive dinner. Then came New Years Eve and the next day we celebrated my little nephew's, Liam, birthday. It was a busy few weeks but also a lot of fun. One really fun thing was that my brother, Travis, and his wife, Stephanie were in town from New York. It has been about 4 months since we have seen them. It was also the first time they got to see Matthew. Now school has started again and life can get back to some sort of normalcy. Here are a few pictures and stuff from the past few weeks.
The Evans' Christmas Party
The two Mary's with the two Jesus's
Eliza with her brother Benson and Sawyer with Matthew
Uncle Travis holding Matthew
The Nativity on Christmas Eve
Brendon gave him a beautiful blessing and promised him many things. It was a very special experience for both of us.
Matthew is now 2 months old. What a handsome guy.
No comments:
Post a Comment