I have been wanting to take a picture of Matthew to compare how he looked before and how he looks now. Granted he will change and look bigger because he is 12 weeks older but he was so sick and now looks so much better. So I took some pictures of him when he was sun bathing when he was first born to help get rid of his jaundice. I took a picture today to compare. I am so happy with how far he has come and how much better he acts and looks.
Sunday 11-2-08
This picture looks a little worse because he is taking a breath.
Not only did he get fatter but he got whiter too. I guess that was the jaundice making him look dark.
Sunday 1-25-09
4 comments:
he looks great !!! I am so happy he is doing so good :)
he's looking pretty awesome. i'm glad he's getting better.
Yea for Matthew, He will being playing with Kayda in no time.
That's great!!! Does he have red hair???
Post a Comment