Wednesday, February 25, 2009

That's My Abby!

The other day I went to find Abby and this is what I found:

We had a ward party on Friday Feb. 20th. My mom and dad came over to watch our kids because it was an adult party. Anyway, I went out back to get Abby and this is what I find her with mud all over her arms right up to her sleeves. I am not sure if she rubbed it like lotion or what but there she was.

We were at Grandma Neus' on Sunday and Abby was in the bath. She got out and went potty so she got a piece of candy. (She has gotten candy and juice taken away until she chooses to go potty in the toilet.) Anyway, she went and got some candy. She then proceeded to get on top of Grandma's coffee table and watch Enchanted and eat her candy. She just forgot one thing...

And in her words, "What?"

4 comments:

Stephanie Evans said...

This is Travis,
That last picture totally reminds me of you when you were a little girl, she looks like a miniature young Carrie.

Bobs said...

She reminds me of Elyza and JD. My kids get into everything messy and jump off everything!

njosgrl said...

it would be interesting to see how matthew turns out. is he gonna be more calm like sawyer or always on the go like abby.

dm said...

That is funny! I love naked pictures which is funny cuz I just posted one of Jace!

I cant wait to see what her and Matthew will get into.