Thursday, September 10, 2009

Abby's First Day of School

Yep, you read that right Abby started school today. I was excited about today and sad at the same time. I took her down there and she was all shy and didn't want her backpack or to be at school. When I left her she was crying and it was breaking my heart. She is so young and if she didn't have speech problems I would not have her in school. When I went to go pick her up though she was happy and had a good time. Her teacher said she did a really good job and that she calmed down quickly. She is getting so big I can't believe it. Oh, and by the way she did dress herself. I tried to get her to match a little better but that was a fight I didn't care to win.

Abby getting ready to go school.Abby taking off her backpack saying, "No papack."Abby's teacher Miss Jenn trying to get her comfortable, talking to Abby about her princess folder.Abby when we first got there not looking too sure of this school business.

No comments: