I might as well blog about Eagar so I will be caught up once I blog about the past few months. We were going to come up Thursday but Sawyer had her field trip and Valentine's party at school on Friday so we had to wait until Friday. It was Brendon's birthday, he is the big 30! We got here late evening on Friday. Saturday we woke up and ate breakfast, and we lounged around. Later we went sledding and played in the snow. We had a fun time. Abby loved sledding until she went down with her dad and she got covered in snow because he let his feet drag on the ground. I went down with him and I understand why she was done after that, not fun. Then we came home and took naps and then went to the candy store. We also celebrated Brendon's birthday because we were driving on Friday. We went to church on Sunday and we will just relax on Monday before we have to go home.
There are a lot of pictures but it's only because I wanted to prove how fun it was to go down with Brendon. All of us got sprayed, even Sawyer who was behind him. :)
Right when we got there Abby couldn't wait to go down. She saw what everyone else was doing and was on her way. She went to fast that by the end she was backwards and laying down.
Sawyer and I went down together for our first time that day.
Brendon going down by himself.
Sawyer getting some air!
Mom and Abby on the sled.
Here is Brendon and Abby the next pictures are in order and you can see why after this run Abby said no more!

When I got down the hill Abby's face and hair were soaking wet. Poor girl!
I went down on the disk. Man those things are fast. I was trying to get on it and it started going down before I was ready. I ended up going down backwards between the paths, so it was a bumpy ride.
I made Abby go again on the back so she could see it is better on the back, you don't get sprayed with snow.
Brendon and Sawyer, again a few pictures in a row so you can see him spraying himself and Sawyer.
I guess she still had fun though.
After we were done sledding we started making a snowman.
Almost done!
Here is our finished product. Where we made it there were no trees, so this is all we had some orange peels and a stick. I know a sad little snowman.





No comments:
Post a Comment