Yeah, school finally started! I have been waiting for this day for awhile. I love my children but oh boy Sawyer and Abby do better not being together every day, all day. Sawyer started 2nd grade at Franklin NE, and has Mrs. Spencer.
Here she is in her first day of school outfit. Isn't she lovely?
I love this girl, she is so dang hard to get a decent picture of. Here she is in her first day of school outfit.
So, funny story. I went to meet your teacher at Abby's school. I totally went to the wrong classroom. I was so confused by everything that all the red flags I saw didn't clue me in. Anyway, the classroom I went to was for MELP and apparently they go at different times. So, I was like great Abby already has her bus schedule and it is for the wrong time. So, I go through the headache of trying to get her bus changed. I have to now take her the first day of school. I go, this time to the right classroom and low and behold it's her teacher from last year, like I thought it was supposed to be. She let me know I was an hour early. I then explained what I did. We then had to switch back to the original bus schedule and I got to take her to school the rest of the week. Go me!
No comments:
Post a Comment