Tuesday, August 24, 2010

It's Official...

...I am pregnant! It was a complete shock to Brendon and I(no, we weren't trying). We are excited though, however, I am a little nervous, considering all I do for Matthew still. I don't know the logistics of how this will work, but I have faith that all will be fine, and I won't completely loose my mind (maybe just a little). This pregnancy was horrible at first. I was, I think, the sickest I have been. I was sick all day every day for about 6 or 7 weeks. Thank goodness that is over and I can actually cook and clean a bit. Now I am just super tired all of the time, no matter how much sleep I get.

I finally made it to the doctor, I was only 16 weeks. I was out of town for a month and when I got back and called I had to wait 2 more weeks. It is nice though because my next visit I will find out what I am having. My bet is it's a girl. I guess we'll see. It was really fun though to see this baby moving and grabbing it's feet. I got really excited! I am due the beginning of February. Yeah, another baby due in the winter!

2 comments:

Rebecca and Eric MantanoƱa said...

Oh Congratulations Carrie! What happy news! I had no idea at all. Hopefully the Lord will give you extra EXTRA stength in the remaining months considering everything you do with Matthew and being Primary President. I am always amazed at the awesome job you do as Primary President. Congratulations again, baby news always brightens my day!

The Wilkins' said...

Congrats Carrie! I am sure you will figure it all out! I am excited to hear what you are having.