This wasn't what I was going to write, but as I was sitting down starting to post this event went about. Abby got up from her nap and has been trying to "go" since. She got dressed and then Brendon got up from the couch and came in and laid down on the bed. She then came to me saying, "Oh no, oh no daddy bed!" She was so distraught because daddy got up, she thought to go, and came and laid down on the bed. Anyway, I was going to say that Abby has been pretty good this last week or so. We haven't had to find her because she escaped, and she has been pretty pleasant and a good helper. With that being said a few days ago she was out in the backyard playing and I went to check on her and I found she had been picking grapes. Not just a few, but a whole bunch. I was sad, because they were almost ready. Oh well, hopefully by next year she will realize we don't pick stuff off the plants in the garden. She had to sit in time out for this one so someday it will sink in.

Luckily we still have a few bunches left on the vine. I don't think this is her first time picking them but this is the most she has picked. That's what you get with a curious 2 year old.
These are just some random pictures of Abby that I just love.

It's always fun to go into the girls room after they are asleep, you never know how you are going to find Abby. When she is trying to go to sleep she grabs random things around the room and falls asleep, how precious!

I thought this was hilarious for a few reasons, one the fact that Abby has fallen asleep with princess dress up shoes. The second reason being that her and Sawyer's legs are the same way!

Finally, Brendon caught a shot of Abby throwing a fit over something. This actually doesn't happen too often but when she does it's quite funny!
No comments:
Post a Comment