Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sawyer

Sawyer started swimming lessons on June 1st. She was so excited about them. She did a really good job and has been enjoying them. She finished her 1st 2 week session of lessons. Only 3 more sessions to go. She did so well she advanced to the next level. Way to go Sawyer! I am sure it's because of her awesome 1st swimming instructor, Uncle Travis. I thought she'd need more work so I signed her up for the same class when I was first signing her up. Oh well, way to prove mom wrong!


Look at her go!
Sawyer has been wiggling another one of her teeth. Today before church she said mom look as she was able to easily move her tooth around with her tongue. I said, "Sweetie that is ready to come out, why don't we pull it out." She told me it wasn't ready. Later as I was getting ready I see her in her bathroom leaning over the sink. It took her probably close to 30 minutes but she pulled it out right before we left for church. I was sad but actually I think she looks a little better as a toothless granny!
The other day we were swimming at Grandma and Grandpa Evans' house. I looked and Sawyer had gotten my camera and was taking pictures of herself, the dogs, the horses, birds in the sky, the grass, and various other things (about 20 pictures worth). Thank goodness for digital otherwise I would have paid to develop film and been pretty upset to have spent money on those pictures. Anyway, I kept this one that she took of herself, most were a close up of the inside of her nose.
Here is one that she got of Abby and me swimming. I believe I am trying to get Abs to do "airplane". Amazingly she is frightened of the water. However, I am glad considering her personality. It is funny though. Count your blessings where you can, right?

1 comment:

Brad and Meghan Miner said...

Looks like you are finding a way to stay cool this summer. Can't wait to see you soon. We're way excited to see Aubrey when she comes home!