Friday, July 17, 2009

Girls Night Out

I guess I'm on the update every month plan? I always get caught up and think I will keep up with it, then life happens, oh well! At the end of June I did a girls night with all my girlfriends. It was so fun! I live for these nights once a month, and this month I definitely needed it. It had been a particularly bad day. I got the orders for Matthew's blood work for his genetic testing. I thought I would go to therapy and then go get it done since we were going to be leaving later that week. I went and it took forever and by the time they knew what they were doing they stuck him twice, dug around, and no blood. They told me to come back so I went back later that day to a different location. Again two sticks, and digging and they got a tiny bit of blood, not enough to use. So it turned out to be a hard day so I was in need of a break. I went back Wednesday morning and they stuck him once and nothing. I then went to Phoenix Children's Hospital and they said they could but they had to do it M,W,F before 10 AM. So, I'd have to come back next week. So much for getting it done before I left. Anyway, on to my girls night. We had it at my friend Natalie's house. She taught us how to make these cute flowers to be used to accessorize as we feel.Here we are showing off our creations, everyone did an awesome job and we had fun hanging out together!

No comments: