Friday, July 17, 2009

Fourth of July

We went up to Eagar Thursday night, July 2nd. We got there late and went to bed. We got up and just hung around Friday, ran errands, and the girls played. Brendon had taken Abby to the skate park and she got wet so he took off her pants. She ran around most of the day in a shirt and panties. We lost track of her and couldn't find her. I figured she had run across the street to the park. Sure enough she was running around the skate park in her shirt and panties. That night we were trying to roast marshmallows and Abby had just a shirt on because we were going to get in the bath. All of a sudden she spreads her legs and just pees. I think she had been doing that all day because she went through like 5 pair of underwear. I think it felt like her swim suit and so she went like she does while swimming. So fun that girl. Saturday morning we woke up and went to breakfast at the park. The firemen cook breakfast, it was yummy we had pancakes, sausage, and OJ. Here are the girls at the park. I thought I got a picture of Abby on the merry-go-round, her favorite thing but I didn't, oh well. My sweet Sawyer
Abs and Sawyer on the wall. This was one of Abby's favorite things.
She loved walking along the wall. Then we went to the parade. Here is Matthew and Me at the parade. Doesn't he look thrilled?
The girls waiting for the parade and candy.
Matthew in his 4th of July outfit.
Don't you just love the bum?
The girls got shirts from Grandma Evans and Grandma Neus. The red ones were from Grandma Evans and these blue ones were from Grandma Neus. We changed half way through the day.
Abby actually had another one but it was white, not gonna put that on the dirt magnet.
That night we went to the airport to watch fireworks. Here we are eating goodies while we wait.
It was pretty chilly up there. It was so nice though to have to wear pants and jackets. I love the cool weather. We had a great time and enjoyed getting away. It was my first vacation since before Matthew was born. It was a well needed break.

No comments: