For the past few weeks I have been babysitting my friend Carly's little boy Kellen. I watch him while Brett, his dad, goes to school and Carly isn't yet off work. He is adorable and smiles when he sees me, love it. He is pretty easy to watch because he has a chill personality and is a cute little guy. Plus most of the time I watch him he is sleeping and it's only for 2 hours. I know tough job. The other day I had both him and Matthew lying on the ground for diaper changes. It was cute they kept grabbing each other's hands and they would look at each other every once in a while. Those were a bit hard to get on camera, I tried.
I thought this one was funny because they both had their hands up in the air.
Here was a holding hands picture, so sweet. Even though Kellen's legs are tucked up Matthew is huge compared to him, I guess they are 4 1/2 months apart.
2 weeks ago
2 comments:
Wow, when you update, you don't mess around! :) I'm glad Matt is progressing. I can't imagine all the appointments, blood draws, and therapy sessions you have to take him too. Unreal. Poor little guy and poor you!
So I heard that you've been cleaning lots in anticipation of Aubrey coming home and us visiting. THANK YOU! I have to say I'm a little relieved, haha. I know you had your work cut out for you, so thanks for that :) I guess we'll be seeing you all in just a few days!
Wow, your kids are getting so big. I feel way out of the loop now that we live in UT!!!
Poor little Matty. My heart just breaks when I have to watch my kids get shots I can't imagine having to watch them get their blood drawn and from their head no less!!! Well I just hope the best for you guys! Still Primary Pres? How is that going?
Post a Comment