Friday, July 17, 2009

Wicked

July 7th I took Sawyer to see Wicked. It was so fun! I just love that Musical. This is the 3rd time I have seen it and it is still just as good as the first time. This was Sawyer's first time. I have been looking forward to the time that I could take her. I got really good seats because of her. We went out to eat at Matta's and then we drove with some friends of ours, The Jones', thanks for driving. Our seats were on the 5th row and it was amazing. I had good seats when I went and saw it in LA, but these were even better. I am glad I was able to spend the time with Sawyer on a mom and Sawyer date. She had a really good time and on the way home asked if we could go see it again. I told her unfortunately no. Tickets are kind of expensive and we already saw it. She said can't we just use our tickets again and come back? Boy do I wish we could, but sadly no we can't. We'll have to wait and see it again some other time. It was fun spending time with Sawyer watching an awesome musical.
Sawyer in front of the stage where we sat, unfortunately it is dark.Some nice people took a picture of Sawyer and I by our seats, it was hard to get the front of the stage.
Out front, Sawyer and I with our Playbill. What a fun night!

No comments: