Sunday, June 14, 2009

The Spirit is Wonderful!

I just have to write that I love the Holy Ghost and I am grateful for it in my life. I am learning to listen to Its small voice. The past week or so there have been a few instances where I have listened, and I have seen the blessings immediately. I have also had the opportunity this past week to see how 14 or so years ago I listened to the Spirit and because of it I was able to help a friend of mine out this last week. It is such a neat blessing to see the benefits of that event, even 14 years later. The Lord is so kind and so good to me and my loved ones. I know that this church is true, even when life is hard and really crappy things happen, it never seems so bad with the Savior helping us through. And as long as we are faithful and endure to the end we won't be alone. Amid life and its heartaches and trials, I am truly happy when I stop and take a moment to think and reflect on my life and the blessings I receive daily.

No comments: