2 weeks ago
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Fevers, Coughs, and the Flu Oh My!
On October 2nd I got a call from Sawyer's school saying she had a fever, and that I needed to come and pick her up. It was the same time the bus would be dropping off Abby and Matthew was asleep. Luckily, my mom was at Banner Baywood with my dad, he got stung by a scorpion. Anyway, so she was able to come and wait for Abby while I picked up Sawyer. On my way to Sawyer's school, I passed Abby's bus and saw her sitting in the back, so cute. Anyway, I got Sawyer and all she said she had was a headache and a fever. That night Vanessa came over and watched my children and cooked dinner for me while I got an hour and a half massage. Is that not the best birthday present ever. Anyway, Sawyer was still sick on Saturday and her fever was not going away so I took her to Goodnight Pediatrics and she tested positive for Influenza A. Great the flu! Anyway, Sunday Brendon and I got sick. Matthew got sick Tuesday, and he actually did really well and handled the coughs. He was fussy, but he was able to get over it by himself. Abby with a body of steel finally got sick Thursday. Which was surprising because she drank from Sawyer's water bottle more than once. She was probably sick the least amount too. Anyway, so we were out of commission for most of the week while we all got sick with the flu. I cancelled all of Matthew's appointments. It was nice to see what it would be like just to be able to stay home. It was a good time to get sick, because that way we were all well for October Break. This is the reason though I didn't keep up with my blogging, the flu and then the break.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment