Sawyer had a 4-day birthday celebration. She celebrated it on Thursday with Grandma
Neus, then when we got home Friday afternoon, we got ready for her friends party. With it being October Break some of the girls she invited were out of town. I thought it was a perfect number of girls. We first ate pizza, then they painted pumpkins, then it was present and donut time (I have made cakes for Sawyer the past few years, gone to quite a bit of trouble, and then she never eats them, so I said no cake. She picked donuts!). After Sawyer opened her presents we played the
candy bar game, and after that we painted toenails while waiting for the parents to come. Sawyer told me that that was really fun. I am glad. I hate planning parties.

Here the girls are painting their pumpkins.
Kinzy, Ruth, Lauryn, and Sawyer.

Here is a close up of their works of art.

Sawyer opening her presents, this one is from Ruth. She got the cutest jeans with a horse embroidered on the cuff.

This present was from
Kinzy, it was a horse stamp set. Both of which Sawyer loves.

Lauryn gave her an All About Me book. Sawyer loved all her presents and had a great time.
This was all I got of Happy Birthday, my camera ran out of batteries, bummer!
To continue on with Sawyer's 4-day celebration, Saturday we had primary activity day and then that night we took her out to dinner at Chen's, her favorite Chinese place. She also got to open her presents from us. Sunday she got to celebrate over at Grandma Evans'. She made spaghetti and had cookies and ice cream over there. She got a lot of neat things for her birthday, thanks to everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment