September 30th
Abby, Matthew, and I went to the zoo after we dropped Sawyer off at school. We met a few friends from the ward there. It was a little warmer than I would have liked, but it wasn't too bad. It was kind of nice being there without Sawyer because she has an opinion on what we see, which is usually everything. Whereas Abby and Matthew could care less.

Here is Jamie coming down from the lookout tower by the giraffe's with all the kids. I had to stick with Matthew.

Abby loved the bridge part of the tower. She kept running back and forth. She was such a good girl. When she saw she could go up there, she looked at me and asked for permission before going up it. I was so proud of her. She is learning everyday and I love it.

Here is Abby by the Baboon, unfortunately when trying to get both in the picture I didn't realize he is kind of behind the tree, which is too bad because he was totally posing.

This is Matthew's first zoo trip, and how he was the whole time. He did really well, considering he missed out on his nap.

This was also my attempt to capture Abby with some animals in the background.
And no zoo trip is complete without witnessing nature at its best. I mostly taped this to show Brendon because I know he would have truly appreciated this, it's a little hard to see but yes the turtles were getting their groove on for all to see!
No comments:
Post a Comment