Wednesday, October 21, 2009

We Love Eagar!

For October Break the kids and I went up to Eagar to visit Grandma Neus. We left Tuesday morning after Matthew got done with Speech/Feeding therapy. I have been looking forward to going up there for quite a few weeks. Brian and Lainie and their family were up there also. They got there Monday and left Thursday morning. We stayed from Tuesday to Friday morning. We went on walks, enjoyed the cool weather, played with friends and cousins, lounged around, had a weenie roast with the neighbors, and of course went to the park. It is so nice to right across the street from the park. It was also nice to have Sydney and Sommer take Abby to the park a few times to give me a break, thanks girls! It was also nice to have help with Matthew so I could spend time with Abby, thanks Lainie, Sue and Sydney and Sommer! We also celebrated Sawyer's birthday with Grandma Neus. We ate dinner and got drinks from Sonic, and of course the birthday presents. I did not want to go home when it came time. I liked the weather and I knew it would be crazy once we got home. But unfortunately all good things must come to an end. We had a great time and we love to go and visit Grandma Neus!

As of right now this is the only picture I had from up there, I took quite a few with Tom's camera, instead of waiting I thought I'd post our trip and when I get the pictures I'll add them.

Here are a few videos from the girls at the skate park. I am sorry one is facing the wrong way. I need to find out how to rotate them, or remember how to hold my camera. Sorry!

Abby had no fear and went right down those ramps no problem.

Sawyer had fun riding down the ramps, she had a hard time getting over them at first but soon figured it out.

Abby also loved to do this at the skate park, I think she looks adorable doing it.
Sue did these crafts at her Enrichment and got some for me, so on Thursday we did a little craft. They are #10 cans and they were filled with water and then frozen. Then we had a pattern and poked holes in the can. Then you get the ice out, spray paint it, and then accessorize it. Aren't they cute. You can put a light in the bottom and it shines through the holes.

No comments: