Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Happy Halloween

It's Halloween! Luckily this year thanks to some black material from my mom and a hat borrowed from her these costumes cost the price of Sawyer's shirt, $5.00. It was a great night of trick or treating.

First the girls went trick or treating around our neighborhood, while I got Matthew ready.

Sawyer was a witch. If you asked her she was Elphaba when she became "the witch". Abby as Cinderella. I chose this costume for her, she I don't think still really cared to pick a costume. She likes Cinderella and we had this dress so I figured it would be easy and she'd wear it. Isn't she adorable! Here we have "the boy who lived". Matthew was Harry Potter for Halloween, very fitting I think. Here we are at Grandma Evans' house. Trick or Treat! Here are the group of cousins. They all went down Grandma's street to get more candy! Uncle Trevor was Waldo. I just love this picture of Matthew he looks so cute smiling! We celebrated his birthday that night with the Evans' family. He got to blow out a candle stuck in a cookie. Well, Abby blew it out.

No comments: