2 weeks ago
Monday, November 16, 2009
Surprise!
This last weekend Brendon took off work on Friday so we could go hiking for our anniversary, but when I really thought about it, it wasn't going to work out. With our kids in school and stuff it would have been hard to work in. Also, earlier in the week I said we should just go up to Eagar and go hiking up there. Well, we got that in our heads so Thursday night, Friday morning, we decided to go up and surprise Brendon's parents. It was fun and we had an enjoyable few days up there, except for the extreme cold. I guess we didn't figure that in with our hiking plans. Needless to say that didn't happen because of rain and possible snow. We'll try again this weekend. Anyway, we ate good food, had hot cocoa, ice cream (I know it's cold, why?), and tried to relax. We also went and watched A Christmas Carol, it was good but a little dark for children, plus Abby had no interest. So, for those of you that know her you can guess how good she was during that. All in all it was a nice weekend and we are glad we decided to surprise Grandma and Grandpa Neus. I love Eagar and enjoy going up there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment