Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Field Trip to Arizona Science Center

November 2010

Sawyer wanted me to go with her on her fieldtrip. We got to go to the Arizona Science Center. It was a lot of fun, I was glad I got to go. Sure beat going to the farm in 1st grade.
This was my group of girls, Sawyer, Cyannah, and Carmen. Sawyer and I in the bus waiting to leave the school. This is a picture of the girls watching an interactive video.

Here is a sample of what they saw and felt. It was really quite neat feeling the wind, rain, heat, etc.
The girls playing in the sand and water... ...making dams and streams.Sawyer spinning, and laying on a bed of nails!

Here is a really cool part of the fire demonstration. Of course I had my camera sideways, why can't I remember to keep it straight.

No comments: