Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Matthew's 2nd Birthday

Matthew is 2 years old! I can't believe it. He has come so far in his two years, yet we still have a long way to go. Matthew celebrated his birthday with the Neus family with Grandpa Neus. We went out for dinner, it was yummy, afterwards we got to roast marshmellows. I didn't get any pictures from that night, oops! We celebrated earlier with the Evans Family when we had family night at our house. October 25th
Here Matthew is opening his presents with the help of his sister, Sawyer! What a nice shirt Cool PJ's, thanks Aunt Karen Singing Happy Birthday, do you like the candles. I had one normal candle and a number 1, it works right?
Matthew having a taste of his cookie...
...and some ice cream...
...mmm that is good!


Afterwards Matthew was being silly and trying to eat the table. He'd never done this before, silly boy!

No comments: