Abby had school pictures but the price of pictures was ridiculous, so I decided since she was all decked out for pictures I would put her against my brown wall and take her school picture. These are typical Abby pictures with her making silly faces.
This was one of the end ones, here she is being just plain silly and purposefully making faces.
Luckily we did end up with at least one useable picture. I just think she is so adoreable.
Matthew's eye doctor wanted us to start patching his eye to help balance out his vision. He wasn't using his eyes together and his right eye was starting to drift. Here he is with his pirate patch on playing so he won't grab it off his face.
Because I was taking pictures of Abby and Matthew, Sawyer was feeling left out and asked for me to take a picture of her. She is so cute!
2 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment