Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Sawyer and Soccer

September - November 2010

Sawyer did soccer again after a 2 year hiatus, she had a really good coach that really helped her learn more about the game. She did a really good job and learned a lot.



Here she is dribbling the ball.



Sawyer in action, I'm sure the ball is about to be stolen from her.


Crazy Abby watching Sawyer play soccer. It is always a fun time trying to keep her entertained at the soccer games.




A view of the game.


Sawyer as goalie, she loves being goalie.




Half-time pep talk.




After Sawyer's soccer practice we were driving home. I thought Abby was in her seat but she had sat down on the floor between the seats and fell asleep. This is how I found her.


It is amazing the places she falls asleep. She is crazy and plays hard, but when she is ready to sleep, there is no stopping her.

No comments: