Abby was evaluated for her speech and she was found to have speech problems. We then went to an evaluation this last week to see if she qualified for speech therapy through Mesa Public Schools. She scored 90-100% on everything but intelligibility of her speech, she scored 30%. So, needless to say she will be starting preschool sometime in September, maybe the 10th. She will have school 3 times a week for 2.5 hours, what am I going to do with myself? I think it might be nice. I am sad at the same time though because she is so young, but if I can nip this in the bud now then I am all for that. Plus, she is all about being big so I think she will like going to school!

This is just a cute picture of Abby. We were at my mom's and she was down in the playroom watching a "boobie" (movie). I went down to check on her or get her ready for a nap and found her like this. I just couldn't resist capturing it. How innocent and sweet she appears to be.

No comments:
Post a Comment