Friday, August 28, 2009

Flagstaff

The first week of August my parents have a timeshare in Flagstaff. So once again we escaped the heat and went up to enjoy the cool weather. It was definitely a time to relax and veg. We, me and my children and Aubs, went up Tuesday afternoon. I was exhausted so I took a nap right when I got there. Tuesday was school shopping day. I was totally frustrated because usually we score with lots of cute stuff way cheap, not this year. I was having a hard time trying to find Franklin dress code approved clothing. I finally decided it wasn't going to happen and so I ended up making some skirts up there. I also got to buy new tires because one of mine had a nail in it and the tread was gone. Not what I was wanting to do while on vacation. Marcus and his children came up Wednesday night and Brendon came up on Thursday with Reddin and Karen and their girls. So by that night everyone was there except Travis and his family, Megan and Adele, and Trevor. Swimming at the pool, one of our favorite things to do up there. They now have this kiddy pool which is wonderful, for those that aren't too sure of the water, AKA Abby and Liam.Sawyer, Payton, Neil, and Ruth playing with Marcus.
Another favorite of the children is goofy golfing, go Payton! Sawyer watching on and Ruth and Neil in the background.
The timeshare has a huge jacuzzi tub and the kids love to pile in it after swimming at the pool to warm up.
Abby shooting Uncle Marcus's pellet gun! The kids really enjoyed that, thanks Uncle Marcus!
The cousins playing T-Ball. Matthew was a spectator with Kayda, what a cutie! Doesn't he looked so thrilled to be there?
Surprise, surprise Abby wasn't into the game and kept running off. So, dad got to keep fetching her, she ended up having to come back early.
We also did a lot of this up there. We tried to relax and sleep whenever we could. My handsome men!
Abigail and I taking a nap at the pool.
Grandpa watching a movie with his grandkids.The gang before we all took off to go home!
It was a full house but a house of fun nonetheless!

No comments: