Friday, August 28, 2009

Neus Family Reunion

My mother-in-law thought it would be nice for the Neus Family to do a vacation together. So we did a staycation at a local resort the weekend of July 24th. We went to The Pointe at Squaw Peak. We went Friday night to Sunday morning. It was fun to go swimming and just get away from the house and veg at the pool all day long. Here are the only pictures I got: Camby, our cousin, and Sawyer waiting in line for the cannon ball contest.
Sawyer's turn, look at that awesome ball. If you ask me I think she won!
Camby and his try at the cannon ball contest.
I also got one candid shot of a few of us in the pool!

We went out to dinner at Aunt Chiladas on Saturday night with everyone. It has been a long time since we have done that and the family has multiplied quite a bit. I believe there was 26 of us! It was fun to be with everyone and enjoy one another's company. I know the kids had fun with their cousins. Thanks for the great idea Sue!
This was Sunday morning the girls got up real quietly and started watching TV. I woke up a bit later and found them sitting real close to the TV because it was turned down really low, as not to disturb us.

No comments: