Friday, August 28, 2009

Party Like It's 1999; Well 10 Years Later!

August 1st was my 10 year high school reunion! Crazy how fast time flies by. My friend Michelle was on the committee since she was in Student Council. As her friends we then became her committee and so we were in charge of the decorations. They turned out pretty good, despite all the stress over them. It was a pretty good time talking to people I haven't seen in a long time, some longer than others. I am just sad on all those that weren't able to make it, hopefully, next time. Here are some pictures from that night!
I forgot my camera so these are all the pictures I had access to. I wish I would have brought it and at least got a group picture or something, but life won't end because of it so I'm not going to stress.
This was the decorations for the stage.
This was a big sign that Michelle and Shalice made that was hanging in the back, it looked awesome.
These were the decorations I came up with. I was in charge of the top movies of 1999.

No comments: