Sunday, November 09, 2008

Halloween!

I know I'm a little behind but I've been a little busy trying to adjust to having a new baby. Also, he isn't the best eater and that is taking a lot of my time up trying to get food down him. So, a week later here are some photos from Halloween.
These are some outfits I bought last year for the girls to wear. They looked so cute in their polka dot pants and halloween shirts.
It was tough getting Abby to cooperate. She just wanted to go.
Here they are dressed up in their costumes. Sawyer was a blue fairy and Abby was supposed to be a cow, but she wanted nothing to do with it so I found this ballerina outfit that she likes to play dress-up in. Next year I guess I'll have to let her choose. Matthew was just a concotion of stuff. He was a little monster with a pumpkin hat and socks.

Here are a few pictures of the cousins. Ruth was a clown and Neil was the robber and Liam was the Sheriff.

No comments: