Sunday, November 30, 2008

My Home

The past few weeks this has been my home and my house has been my second home. How sad is that. I spend more time here than anywhere else. People have asked if we have our own room and if I have a bed so I took some pictures to show people our accomodations!
This is what my son looked like with all his monitors and stuff in his little warming bed.
This is where I spend most of my time. At the beginning this was also where I slept every night. Looks comfy huh!
This is what I look at all day long, what a view!

2 comments:

Stephanie Evans said...

I think of Craig and my mom every time I see those hospital pictures. She said she would get the kids off to school, then drive nearly an hour to Phoenix and spend the day with Craig, then come home at night. That was her life for a couple months. When he finally came home he was still hooked up to a monitor and other medical devices. I don't know how mom's go through stuff like that! We are so glad he is looking better!

Ella A. said...

Hi Carrie! I'm so excited to have found your blog! I'm so sorry about your little guy, that is just so scary, you poor thing. I am glad that he seems to be doing better. Did they ever find out for sure what caused it? He is such a handsome little man. Best wishes to you and your cute little family, I'm glad I can keep up with you now. :)