Most everyone who has seen Matthew has never seen him with his eyes open, because like I said earlier he sleeps over 23 hours a day. Tonight was his short awake time. He usually has one of these a day. I love this time because they are so rare and he is just so cute with his eyes open. To everyone this is what he looks like with his eyes wide open, not just a peek with one eye or the occasional two eye peak.
2 weeks ago
8 comments:
i love my new nephew!
So cute. That really is the first time I think I have seen both his eyes open. I hope he starts to eat better for you soon.
Nice eyes! He is such a cute baby
I love all the pics. We are thinking and praying for you guys. I know Trav is fasting today. He told me last night about it and said I could fast if i wanted to. I just sat there silent, not sure what to say. It took him about 30 sec. but then he remembered I was pregnant. I thought that was funny, but I wish I could fast. I even wondered if one meal would be ok. Anyway, keep us updated. Love you!
I love, love, love his hair! What a stinkin doll. I can't wait to really meet him. :)
Care Bear!! Holy cow I can't believe I accidently stumbled upon your blog. Your kids are sooo super cute. Mathew is perfect. I can't believe how much hair he has. Where the heck has time gone-You already have 3 kids. I just had to say Hi. I'm glad I can check in and see what your up to. I'm so glad all is well.
You can check us out @ Nielsonclan.blogspot.com
Meggan (Lines) Nielson
Carrie and Brendan......Jana talked with your Dad and told me about your little Matthew. Please know you and your sweet little family are in our thoughts and prayers. Hang in there! Love Kris
how precious! I hope he continues to eat better and improve. you're in our prayers.
love,
megs
Post a Comment