Here are a few pictures of my little man.
This is what he does all the time, and I mean all the time. He is up maybe 15 minutes a day. I love it but at the same time it is a little scary.
I just love this picture. I am so glad that I had my camera out.
Here's my little guy at 1 week. I know he is a little string bean, but I love him.
I was having difficulties with my flash. The pictures either turned out like this or way too bright.
I absolutely love his hair. It is brown with a little bit of red in it and after you wash it it is a little curly on top. It was so cute I took pictures of it. Too bad you can't see the color.
What a cutie!
1 comment:
oh wow carrie. congrats on your little boy. hes so little and cute. i LOVE the hair. its fabulous.
Post a Comment