I have been growing out my hair to donate it to Locks of Love. I have been tempted to cut it many times but I was saving it for after the baby was born so that I would feel fresh and new afterwards, plus I wanted to make sure it was long enough so I didn't have to cut it like a boy. Well, I finally was able to chop it off and I am so happy. It was nice to have but wow, it is so much easier with it short. Plus I think I instantly lost like 3 pounds. I felt so much lighter the instant it came off. Thank you Natalie for doing such a good job!
2 weeks ago
2 comments:
CUTE hair! I remember being so envious of your extremely thick hair in swimming! I am so sorry to hear about your baby. I am so glad things are looking better now. I'll keep you guys in my prayers.
AWESOME cut. looks great. you have so much hair, girl, well i guess not anymore. haha. love the new do.
Post a Comment