So I thought I was behind before. I guess I just like to get so behind it's overwhelming. Be ready because this may be a long one to get myself caught up. Starting at the beginning of the month. Abby has been working on potty training. I am kind of letting her do it herself, mostly because that is the type of girl she is. She WILL do the opposite of what I want, just because she can. I have just been giving her incentives to go. Anyway, she went all by herself and put her panties on again all by herself. She did pretty good but had a few problems. She now almost a month later is pretty much all the way potty trained. We are still not 100% but almost there. Thankfully enough that the diaper bill is much less, thank heavens!
That doesn't look very comfortable, I guess it doesn't bother her.
Not only did she not get her bum covered but she got them on insideout. I guess at least she got the legs in right and they weren't on backwards either.
Doesn't he looked thrilled.
Amazingly I got Matthew to sleep even though everytime there was a noise he would startle which was quite often.
I actually have no idea what this is from. I am assuming Brendon took it. I just thought it was cute, both girls falling asleep in their bean bags while watching a movie. This is when you just love being a parent.
Matthew
Got to go to his first baseball game on April 7th. Even though they lost it was fun to be there. We had really good seats. We were on the second row from the wall. I got to stare at Connor Jackson's bum!
2 comments:
quite the update! i'm impressed, you did more blogging in a day than i do in a month! way to go! :) love the pictures, your kids are so cute. so glad matthew passed his test! hooray!
i'm hoping abby never changes! she has got to be the most interesting niece of them all!
Post a Comment