Saturday, May 23, 2009

School is Finally Out!

I am a little happy about school being out, but at the same time now my schedule is all messed up and I have to think of things to keep us all busy and from going insane. We don't have a whole lot planned for this summer, mostly going up north and swimming to escape the heat. Thanks again to Felicia Kriloff, I have some pictures of Sawyer from the last day of school. She was sad for school to end. Hopefully, she will be like that the rest of her life. I know, I'm dreaming. She had a good year, learned a lot, and did really well in school.
Sawyer with her teacher Mrs. Bornowski and her little baby Morgan.
Taking a picture with some of her friends, Maddi and Lilly.
Playing a game at the end of the year party. This is Sawyer on her first day of school.
And here she is on her last day of school.

1 comment:

njosgrl said...

love the pose, sawyer! you can totally tell the difference of how much she's grown this past year!