Saturday, May 23, 2009

So Cute!

Matthew just started laughing about a month ago. He rarely smiles and laughs for me, but just the other day he finally was really smiley, and laughing with me. I thought I've got to get this on camera. Well, of course the camera comes out and he stops. Also, it was very hard to tape and try to make him laugh. Yesterday Brendon was trying to get him laughing so I could get it on video. We finally got him laughing. He usually laughs with his dad and his grandma's, little stinker. I will continue to work on getting a better video of him laughing, but had to get this posted. It isn't much but considering about 2 months ago he was barely smiling and not laughing at all this is precious to me.

1 comment:

Jamie Jones said...

I can't believe all it takes is a little pat. Fisher falls asleep when we pat him. On the other hand, we have to be crazy to get him to laugh. Way cute video.