Saturday, July 17, 2010

Easter Fun!

Easter fell on Conference Sunday this year, so we woke up and found Easter eggs, looked at our baskets, and then watched Conference. Apparently we just videotaped the hunt, and the table with our stuff on it because I have no pictures of it. Oh well! Afterwards, we went to Grandma Evans' for brunch and then watched the 2nd session of Conference. Then we dyed Easter eggs. Later that evening the children had their Easter egg hunt at Grandma's.
Matthew's eating so he can go on the Easter egg hunt.
Abby searching for eggs.
Sawyer with her stash of eggs.
Even Matty got to participate and get an egg, with dad's help of course.
Also, I guess I didn't get any pictures of dying Easter eggs, or of our annual Easter egg bash. I didn't do too well this year! Maybe I'll have to look at my parents pictures and steal some, we'll see if I get there. I'm not gonna hold my breath so you better not either!

No comments: