Saturday, July 17, 2010

Sawyer's Spring Sing

April 26, 2010

I am on a roll this year. So we get to Sawyer's spring concert and I realize that I left my camera at home. We thought oh, Grandpa Evans is coming and he always has his camera with him. Guess what, he didn't bring his camera either. What awesome parents Sawyer has. It was a good concert and I have nothing to show for it. Oh well, lack of pictures I guess that is the theme this year. When we got home I took some pictures of Sawyer to somewhat document the evening. Afterwards we went back to our house for dessert.
Sawyer posing for the picture
For her Winter concert she got her hair cut right before it and so Vanessa styled it. She said she looked better than when I did her hair. So this year I back-combed her hair and straightened it and put a flower in it. She liked it and said I did a good job.
We got a new fan and we finally broke it out and set it up. Abby fit perfectly in the box.

Of course Sawyer had to try as well. She didn't fit as well, she was a little tall.

No comments: