Abby got a hold of a pair of scissors and she cut her hair short. I had been asking her if she wanted it short, so I guess that's what I get. I thought I was lucky because Sawyer never did it, and I thought maybe Abby was old enough to know better, hopefully now she does. So, I finally had one of my girl's cut their own hair.

Luckily, she had her hair up so it ended up being underneath a chunk of her hair, not as bad as it could have been.

Here is a piece of what she cut off.

At first I didn't get how she had so much missing from her head but I didn't find that much, then I started cleaning up and found the chunk that solved the mystery.

Thank you to Vanessa for fitting us in so quickly. Her hair before.

Abby afterwards with her cute short hair. It is actually longer than I was planning on cutting it, Brendon had to take her because I had to work.
No comments:
Post a Comment