Saturday, July 17, 2010

Orbital's Annual Family Picnic

Mid-April of this year we had Brendon's company picnic. It is a fun day filled with bouncy toys, face painting, balloon making, and food. It is Abby's dreamland, she loves bouncy toys and all you can drink juice.
Abby waiting in line for the big blow-up slide.
Wwweeeee!
Abby bouncing away in the big jumper!
Sawyer showing off her face painting, that she wanted on her arm.
This is a co-worker of Brendon's and his wife.
Hanging out with Marcus and his family.
Matthew hanging out in his stroller, he just woke up.
Abby getting ready to climb the rock wall.
I'm guessing she is walking to the wall here, but the way her body got captured in this photo was so funny, so I had to put it in.
Look at Abby go.
Abby with her flower balloon, I think she's wearing down. She got a flower on her arm as well, for her face painting. I didn't get many pictures of Sawyer because she was off running around with Ruth and we couldn't keep up with her. We could barely keep up with Abby but we make a special effort with her.

No comments: