2 weeks ago
Saturday, July 17, 2010
Summer Fun!
This summer we have been having a fun time. The girls have had sleep overs at Grandma's, pool day's with the cousins, going to the zoo, summer reading program, swim lessons, vacations, and much much more. I am sad that I wasn't able to get a picture of the girls at lessons, but my camera pooped out. By the time we found a new one, and ordered it, lessons were over before we got it. The girls have had fun, but boy I think I'm almost ready for school to start. I found out why mother's need school to start, I wasn't tired of them being of school and home all the time; I was tired of them fighting and teasing each other. We need school to keep those two away from each other. When they don't see each other all day everyday they are more pleasant to one another. Later I will post about some of our vacations.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment