At Abby's school they had the olympics and the children got to do different events. Of course it's been awhile so hopefully I remember the events I got pictures of. I got there late so I didn't see here do everything.
Here is Abby doing the ribbon twirl, or something to that effect.
I do have to say I thought she did the best out of all the children in her class.
Go Abby, go!
Here is Abby doing the ball kick, she was so possesive of that pink Dora ball. She was being a little punk making sure all the other children stayed away from it. She even took it out of some of their hands.
Here she is doing the potato sack race. They just basically jumped around in a bag.
Here is Abby in action at the potato sack race. She is next to her friend Tessa.
Here is Abby at the closing ceremony where she got a gold medal and got her picture taken on the medal podium with an obnoxiously large torch.
No comments:
Post a Comment