2 weeks ago
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Abby is driving me Insane
One reason I haven't posted more often and am now doing about a billion is because Brendon worked late (like I already had the girls in bed late) quite a few nights this last week. Anyway, I have been exhausted and busy. Well, on one of my many wonderful days, well this one started the night before. Anyway, Abby was coloring with a marker on this wooden doll at the counter. Well, when she was done I went over there to wipe up her mess, I knew she got some on the counter, well not much there she colored more on the wall than the doll. I scrubbed with a magic eraser, windex, 409 cleaner, a wipee, clorox wipes, and some cleaner for my leather couch, still there! The next morning she gets a stool and climbs up and gets a pen, she starts coloring on my wall. After a spank she is sent to time out. While in time out on her bed she grabs a colored pencil and colors on her door. Luckily that is much easier to come out, but again a spank on the bum and she is told NO! Not 5 to 10 minutes later I walk into her room and she has colored on the closet with a crayon!!! I was furious, again spanked her and told her NO!!!! She used to be fine with crayons and pens and stuff but no longer, so we are being extra careful to keep everything up. I don't know what is up with her but I hope she gets over it soon. So that is why I haven't posted as the days to on. Well, hopefully next week will be better and she will stop making such huge messes and trying my patience. Yeah right! she's almost two. The fun is just beginning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh man! You have to wonder if she doesn't get that she's being spanked for coloring on the wall, just doesn't care, or just enjoys getting in trouble! Haha, well I guess that is part of the terrible two's. Sorry that your hands have been so full! Good thing she has such a cute face!! Hard to stay mad at that for long!
Kate's at that stage, too. I LOVE washable crayons! I don't think I have a single surface in my house that is not covered in writing.
Post a Comment