Thursday, October 02, 2008

Nightgallons!

Well, first of all I need to preface this post. Sawyer when she was younger called nightgowns, nightgallons. She loves nightgowns. I got Sawyer's old clothes down for Abby and there were two nightgowns, that was the start of nightgallons for Sawyer about the age of 2 or 3. Since getting them down she has been wanting Abby to wear them. I kept telling her I thought they were too big. Well, one day I asked Sawyer to get her pajamas and what do you think she picked. She got a nightgown for each of them. They are a bit long, but Abby looks so adorable in them and she loves them too. I decided to take pictures of the girls in their nightgallons and a few of Abby in the other one.

Here Abby helped herself to the church bag and got out her goldfish snacks. She then got a pan out of the dishwasher and poured her goldfish in it. She was walking around and then found the stool to put her snack on. What a nut!




Here Abby has the infamous sippy cup. She would not stop and let me take a picture. She either had the cup in her mouth or would go hide under the table. These are as good as I could get.

Again not the best picture because sweet ol' Abs wasn't cooperating. This book has The Wheels on the Bus song in it. She was singing beep, beep, beep and even doing the hand motion, not in this picture though. She is learning so much it even surprises me the things she knows. I guess it's from Nursery.


Molly is giving Abby a kiss. Those two have a funny relationship. Abby teases even the dog. Molly is a pretty good sport. She only gets annoyed when Abby pulls on her tail or ears or tries to take her bone or toy away.

No comments: