I was not going to, because I do not like to paint, as does Brendon. But we decided we had better. It is a little messy because I just pushed everything to one side while I was training Abby to sleep on a mattress.
It kind of got left that way and then it worked out because it made it easier to paint. Also, I just put all of the shower gifts in the crib until I could wash them or put them where they go.

Don't you just love our wall decoration Brendon's mission picture? That is the only decoration on the wall and has been for years. I know I am the best interior decorator ever.
Don't you just love our wall decoration Brendon's mission picture? That is the only decoration on the wall and has been for years. I know I am the best interior decorator ever.
Here is Brendon in action.
He just loves to paint!
Here's the end product. It is slightly darker than I was wanting but I think it looks good and will be fine when I add other decorations and accents.
He did such a good job and was a good sport with his perfectionist of a wife, who was going around the room looking for any little spot that looked like it needed more paint, even if he couldn’t tell.
Finally it is done and put the way it needs to be. And yes we still have our one decoration on the wall. It will probably be there until we do something else.
No comments:
Post a Comment