Even though we missed the picnic for Brendon's work, today there was a rocket launch for the company and their families. We met my brother Marcus' family there. We ate lunch, snow cones, popcorn, and watched rockets being launched. Unfortunately right now Arizona is summeresk and it was too hot to be out, so we didn't stay too long to watch.

Here are a few pictures of the kids watching the rockets being launched.

Don't you just love Ruth's big green hat?

Abby was having a grand old time walking around and eating snow cones and popcorn.

Here I am with my lovely crutches enjoying a snow cone. I think I over did it today. I try not to slow down and I pay for it. My foot got a little swollen so Brendon is making me stay home and in bed tomorrow which probably isn't a bad idea.
3 comments:
That is so fun that Marcus and Brendon work for the same company and that you got to go do that together! I'm so sorry about your foot! What bad timing. Trav found out about it yesterday from your mom and we've been worried about you. Hope the swelling goes down. Feel better!
Carrie, It's great to see you family. You daughters are so cute. Good luck with your foot.
Let me know if you need any help!
Post a Comment