Thursday, October 02, 2008

Got Trouble?

Abby is a little daredevil. She is constantly doing things and not thinking about what might happen. I know she doesn't get it yet she isn't even 2. Well, last night after dinner she climbed on my chair to get something off the table. Well, the chair easily moved back because of our wood floor. She was whining with a carrot in her mouth for help. I had to take a picture before I helped her because I thought it was funny. What a nice mom huh?

1 comment:

Kristen said...

NICE!!! I have a picture of Kendyl hanging..I mean hanging...by her overalls at 2 yrs from the child gate for the stairs at our old house. She tried to climb it and got stuck hanging there and crying...did I help her...no...I took a picture first...then helped her! Glad to see I'm not the only mom who thinks camera first then child safety!! :)